Microbiology-Immunology Professional Master's Resources for Current Students
Seven ‘Easy’ Steps to Graduation:
- Registration – Students must register in both the Fall and Spring semesters in our credit-bearing course curriculum. If graduating in the summer, please note that registration in a course or continuous registration is required. Please be sure to meet all graduate school registration deadlines to avoid late fees.
- Advisor and Committee – this is set up for you in the Microbiology-Immunology Professional Masters Program.
- GS6 Form – this is a list of courses that are required to complete your degree as well as a list of your appointed committee. The Program Director's office will help you complete this form. It should be submitted to the Graduate School during your first semester in the Program.
- GS25 Form – this is the CSU Graduate School's application for graduation. It must be submitted to the graduate school by the deadline date of the semester that you intend to complete your degree requirements. Please note that the Spring deadline is very early in the semester.
- Submission of a Scholarly Paper – in addition to your coursework, the Microbiology-Immunology Professional Masters Program requires that you prepare a scholarly paper on a topic that you will choose in consultation with the Program Director/Advisor.
- Commencement Ceremony – please refer to the Graduate School website for additional information
- Receive your diploma!!!! - this usually arrives 6-8 weeks after the last day of classes in the semester in which you complete your degree requirements.