Application Deadline for Admission, Fall 2014
is December 15th, 2013
International or Non-U.S. Citizens
Your application to the MIP department will not be considered complete until all the documents arrive in our office. Only those applications completed by the deadline date will be considered for admission.
We do not offer conditional admission.
Students are accepted for fall semester only. Applications are accepted throughout the year.
Submit the Following:
- Complete the online application. The application and other important information are on the Graduate School website.
- Transcripts/Credentials - Request that two official transcripts and certified translation from each undergraduate and graduate institutions attended (Colorado State University transcripts are not required) be sent to the Dept of MIP, 1682 Campus Delivery, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO 80523-1682.
- Personal Statement, which should include your interest in the graduate program and a summary of career goals, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae, submitted via email to email@example.com.
- Three letters of recommendation. Please use our department form. The University will not contact references listed on the applications. Letters, including the department form, need to be mailed, faxed, or emailed to the department by the reference.
- GRE scores: GRE scores should be reported directly to CSU by Educational Testing Service (ETS). The institution code for CSU is 4075; no department code is needed. No subject tests are required. It takes at least 2-3 weeks for GRE scores to be delivered by ETS, please keep this in mind when ordering scores.
- TOEFL/IELTS Scores - Request that TOEFL examination scores be reported from ETS to Colorado State University. The institution code is 4075; no department code is necessary. Request the IELTS score be sent directly to Colorado State University. Minimum TOEFL scores are 213 for the computer based test, 550 for the paper based test and 80 for the internet based test. Minimum IELTS score is 6.5. It takes at least 2-3 weeks for GRE scores to be delivered, please keep this in mind when ordering scores.
- Financial Support - Print and complete the Immigration Document Request Form. International applicants often require special consideration as they will be required also to pay nonresident tuition for their entire tenure. For these reasons, the Department encourages these applicants to make every effort to seek financial support for tuition and living expenses from their home country.
All application materials should be submitted to:
Graduate Program Coordinator
Dept of MIP
1682 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1682
For questions regarding applications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.