Application Deadline for Admission, Fall 2014
is December 15th, 2013
U.S. Citizens or Permanent U.S. Residents
Your application to the MIP department will not be considered complete until all the documents arrive in our office. Only those applications completed by the deadline date will be considered for admission
Students are accepted for fall semester only. Applications are accepted throughout the year.
Submit the Following:
- The online application. The application and other important information are on the Graduate School website.
- Two official transcripts from each university and/or college (including community colleges) you have attended. or received credits from, including credits earned during high school or study abroad. Transcripts from Colorado State University are not required.
- Personal Statement submitted to the Graduate Program Coordinator, via email to email@example.com.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Three letters of recommendation. Please use our department form. The University will not contact references listed on the applications. Letters, including the department form, need to be mailed, faxed, or emailed to the department by the reference.
- GRE scores: GRE scores should be reported directly to CSU by Educational Testing Service (ETS). The institution code for CSU is 4075; no department code is needed. No subject tests are required. It takes at least 2-3 weeks for GRE scores to be delivered by ETS, please keep this in mind when ordering scores.
Official transcripts and the letters of recommendation can be mailed by the school or the recommender or by the student in sealed envelopes to the department at this address:
Graduate Program Coordinator
Dept of MIP
1682 Campus Delivery
Fort Collins, CO 80523-1682
For questions regarding applications, please email email@example.com.
Beginning in October, once your online application has been submitted and processed by Admission, weekly email updates will be sent from the department regarding received and outstanding documents.