Make an Appointment to discuss career options and directions!
The MIP Department has numerous faculty with experience and strong connections to professional schools (medical, dental, graduate programs) as well as translational research in industry both local and nationwide). In addition – would you like a resume or other application material reviewed and critiqued? We’re always happy to help! To schedule a counseling appointment, please contact the Microbiology-Immunology Professional Masters Program Director at Jeffrey.email@example.com
CSU Career Counseling
The CSU Career Center has a variety of resources and hosts workshops and career fairs that you may find very helpful for landing your dream position.
Helpful links to Colorado Biotechnology Organizations
- MicroRx – part of the CSU SUpercluster designed to promote translational research and industrial partnerships in infectious disease.
- Colorado Bioscience Association - The mission of this organization is to support our regional bioscience community. It represents 350 member companies. Jobs and resumes may be posted on the site for no charge.
- BioWest Conference and Expo Showcase – an annual event to highlight the region's robust bioscience industry. It provides a great opportunity for networking – as well as a list of new and upcoming companies in our region.
- What can I do with a Biological Sciences Degree? Check out this 'majors to careers' document.
- Profiles of Biotech and Pharmaceutical Companies in Colorado – check out corporate names, locations, corporate links and a brief summary of their business focus.
- ColoradoLifeScience.com has some helpful information regarding jobs and breaking news related to Colorado Biotech.